Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

As it is Mother's Day in the United States today, I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day from way over here in Spain and also to all of the other mothers that read my blog. It is very interesting to learn the Spanish culture this year. Some of their holidays are not celebrated on the same day as they are in the United States. The Spanish people celebrated Mother's Day on May 4th, one week earlier than in the USA. Mom, Grandma Bernie, Grandma Joyce and everybody else reading this, I hope you have a very special Mother's Day this year! I am thinking of all of you. =)

1 comment:

travel-ography.com said...

Thank you Abby! That is so sweet.... I enjoyed your phone call, too. I had a wonderful day. It won't be long and I and your aunts will be seeing you in person. Can't wait!!!!
Love,
Mom